Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Valentine's Pin Up Special

These photos make great gifts and Valentine's Day is right around the corner! I'm positive I can come up with just about anything you're looking for. I have started building my wardrobe, but it's still a little shabby! I have mainly accessory type items (jewelry, hair clips/bows, etc.) and a few dresses, shoes, belts, and other miscellaneous props. I've worked with all body types, so don't worry if you don't have a centerfold body--I've got ways of hiding the flaws which we all have--including free retouching. I understand the daily challenges women face with regards to appearance. I know how to use lighting, wardrobe, posing, and retouching to make you look your best. Being photographed can be intimidating (I've been on the other side of the camera, too), but I want this to be fun for you. That's why I will do my best to make you comfortable. I'll guide and instruct you on posing, help you choose the most flattering outfits, and fully retouch all of your prints. I can work with all ages, sizes and body types-I promise, you'll look fabulous! Everything you see in magazines, billboards, etc. is retouched. Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. I can also convert color images to black and white or sepia, too.

As far as when/where...I'll let you decide, I am available to travel (my equipment is portable) and I would love an excuse to get out of town! However, if you would like to come to my "studio," that would be great as well. I try to stay very reasonable because I have so much fun doing the shoots, it almost doesn't seem fair to charge!

Now, as far as hair/makeup--Brandi Clark is my right hand! She really enjoys doing it and does a fantastic job. And her rates are very affordable!

Ideas:
Trendy retro pin up style photography is lots of fun. However, I can also do classic black and white photography as well as artistic edits. I use studio lights and natural light.

Wear a treasured outfit such as wedding garb, your significant other's favorite shirt, sexy new lingerie or a particular article of clothing that will bring back fond memories.

Other Ideas:
Schoolgirl skirt and blouse
bridal veil and white lingerie
cowboy boots and hat
stockings, garters and stilettos
an apron and high heels
bubble bath
favorite lingerie
cigar and man's dress shirt
champagne glass and evening gown
long gloves
ropes and blindfolds
a fun wig
catsuit and whip
Bettie Page pinup styles
or whatever your imagination can dream up!

Call today to book your appointment! I look forward to hearing from you!

XoXoXo,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment